Sunday, January 7, 2007

Welcome!

So, welcome to my blog. The story is that every year, one of my New Years' Resolutions is always to keep a screening log of every movie I see that year (the other is always to read more non-required books). And each year, I usually abandon it by about February. So this year I'm going to try this experiment in a much more public setting, in the hopes that this will make me stick to it more. So, basically, every movie I see this year will have a post, along with my thoughts about it and some kind of grade.

That said, I'm also going to use this space for my musings on a variety of subjects. So, while the primary focus will be on movies, I'll also try to talk about other things, like books or TV or maybe even politics if I'm especially angry on any given day.

Finally, I'd like for this to be interactive, so please be sure to comment on the posts. The great thing about blogs is that they can be more of a conversation than a one-sided lecture.

So, with that said, enjoy my blog, here's hoping it will still be around in February

No comments: